Spotted earlier this month at an American Idol finalist party, Jennifer Lopez looked radiant. She wore a dramatic eye with a perfect nude lip and glowing skin. Below are essential tips for re-creating this look.
- Jennifer’s complexion always radiates a “glow”. Get your skin glowing with with Laura Mercier’s Silk Creme Foundation. Apply only in the areas needed, but pay particular attention underneath your eyes and around your nose.
- Dust a light brown eyeshadow into your eyesockets, blending well to create depth.
- Sweep a silver eyeshadow – like Mac’s eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche – over the lids, taking extra time to work it into the inner corners to make your eyes pop.
- Line the eyes for dramatic definition. Use a kohl pencil on the inner rims of your eyes – Smashbox’s Limitless eyeliner in Onyx has been recommended for this look.
- A nude lipstick will make your lips look more plump. Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in Misia will do just the trick for a perfect pout.
- Finally, apply a pair of false eyelashes to get a wide-eyed glamourous look.